Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays from the Hamilton 2011

Hi everyone- Long time no chat. It has been a long and succesful semester. Even though the two days I'm at school (managed to complete fulltime in two days) are very long. They are turning out to be my favorite days of the week. So glad I stepped out of my comfort zone to continue to follow my dreams. I have found that my creativity has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 4 months. The teachers at Moore College of Art, as well as my fellow students are so inspiring. Everyday we reach for new things. I look at my body of work for the semester and I can say I am very proud. A quick break for a few weeks and then back to work.

I wanted to share our family holiday card with everyone. It's a tradition here. I have been creating my own cards since I was a teenager. They have evolved over the years as my talents and our family has. So please enjoy our humor. I wish you all much love, luck and prosperity in 2012. A lot of people think that 2012 may be the end of times, personally I believe it will be a shift in human conciseness. So Peace and blessings to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment